Re: [textadept] Changing folding symbol to MARK_BOX* tree doesn't work

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 12:16:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 14 May 2011, mitchell wrote:

> There is a bug in the fold by indentation code. The correct markers show up
> for the contributed dmd folding code. I will have to compare that code to
> mine to see what I'm missing.

I believe this is unique only to fold by indentation because the fold
levels do not usually increase or decrease by one, but instead by the
number of spaces involved in the change in indentation. The dmd folder
shows the correct markers because it changes the fold level by only one. I
wrote a lua folder as an experiment that changes levels by one and it
shows all markers too. So until folders have been implemented for the
lexers you use, not all markers will show up. Which ones do you use? If
it's possible, I will make those a priority.

mitchell