Re: [textadept] Changing folding symbol to MARK_BOX* tree doesn't work

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:27:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Sun, 15 May 2011, mitchell wrote:

> On Sat, 14 May 2011, mitchell wrote:
>
>> There is a bug in the fold by indentation code. The correct markers show
>> up for the contributed dmd folding code. I will have to compare that code
>> to mine to see what I'm missing.
>
> I believe this is unique only to fold by indentation because the fold levels
> do not usually increase or decrease by one, but instead by the number of
> spaces involved in the change in indentation. The dmd folder shows the
> correct markers because it changes the fold level by only one. I wrote a lua
> folder as an experiment that changes levels by one and it shows all markers
> too. So until folders have been implemented for the lexers you use, not all
> markers will show up. Which ones do you use? If it's possible, I will make
> those a priority.

I was wrong. The fold.by.indentation did have a bug.

Please edit your lexer.lua based on this diff:

http://code.google.com/p/scintillua/source/diff?spec=svn8002ef6ad3ece8198446d590d675b30d8ecf40f9&r=8002ef6ad3ece8198446d590d675b30d8ecf40f9&format=side&path=/lexers/lexer.lua

or

http://code.google.com/p/scintillua/source/detail?r=8002ef6ad3ece8198446d590d675b30d8ecf40f9

The lines should show up now.