Adeptsense - show completions for "$"

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 11:11:39 -0700

I'm working on finishing up my Javascript module by adding jQuery
autocomplete support. I've overridden sense:get_class for my
adeptsense instance to do a simple "if symbol == '$' then return
'jQuery' else return symbol". My problem is that I haven't figured out
the correct way to get adeptsense to actually pass that single "$"
character to my function. I modified symbol_chars to include "%$", but
after doing that I get this behavior:

$test -> $test
$ -> (nothing)

Any idea what I should do to change this?

(Side note: Some of the JS work is included in the Coffescript module
that was posted to this list a few days ago. It includes some
autocomplete support for the JS builtin objects, DOM document, and DOM
element)