[textadept] Modifications to language modules

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 10:32:36 +0200

Hi,

since it took me a moment to remember that I already had a javascript
module in my
userhome and Brian's new release wants to be installed in TA's home
directory I wondered
whether there might be a way to make it easier to enhance language modules.
How about having a "user/init.lua" file instead of post_init.lua?
Additional user api and tags
files could be put there as well. That way all modules could be
installed in userhome.
I have different versions of TA installed, built from hg, the latest
stable, so I right now I have to
copy around the latest modules.
Likely, in the future the language modules will not see as many
updates as TA, so they could
be updated independently.

Robert