Re: [textadept] Editing HTML files

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 19:31:55 +0200

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 6:14 PM, duke <sidney.reilley....at.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello group ...
>
> I'm totally new to text adept! Seems like it would be a great editor.
> However, I find it a bit complex.
>
> Anyway, I want to edit HTML files with auto-completion of HTML tags.
> How do I do that? Any HOWTOs? TIA...
> --
> Duke

You need to install the hypertext module. It's available (together with
other modules) here:
http://code.google.com/p/textadept/downloads/list?can=2&q=modules+featured

Installation and some background is described in the manual here:
http://caladbolg.net/luadoc/textadept/manual/7_Modules.html
The directories contained in the download need to be placed in the modules
folder of your Textadept installation.

When you edit an html file typing < will open a auto-completion list.

Robert