Re: [textadept] Spellchecker

From: Michal Kottman <k0mpju....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 10:34:53 +0200

Alternatively, you can use the hunspell spelling engine in Lua directly
using my module at https://github.com/mkottman/luaspell

Note that the binding is very simple, no documentation yet (you can guess
the usage by looking at the test.lua file). Any suggestions are welcome.
 Dňa 2.6.2011 8:56, "steve donovan" <steve.j.dono....at.gmail.com> napísal(-a):