Just joined, new module

From: Dragonfyre13 <dragonfyr....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 07:38:31 -0700 (PDT)

So, I found textadept just recently (about 3-4 days ago), and I really
like it. Thing is, I spend about 60-80% of my time in screen, logged
into multiple servers, etc. The similarities between textadept and
screen were just WAY to close for me. So I wrote up this module (first
time I've ever touched lua, so be gentle...)

Basically, it just binds the most commonly used keys in screen to
their textadept equivalents. There's a bit more to it than that, like
^a ^a, which needs to maintain a history of which buffer was last
active in a particular view, but overall it's not that difficult. It
actually seems to work pretty well, and now I don't have to mentally
switch keybindings between my editor and my shell.

Here it is, named it according to the coffeescript and javascript
modules that originally pulled me into textadept: