Re: Just joined, new module

From: Dragonfyre13 <dragonfyr....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 12:04:38 -0700 (PDT)

Too late... :)

I actually am going to have more stuff up there on bitbucket (working
on cleaning up the next project for release, I have about 6 more in
the pipeline) and wanted to keep this one separate as well, so I could
group my TA stuff together. I plan on working on another module a bit
after this, but everything else is completely unrelated. So I'm pretty
much in the same boat as you, just stole your idea.