[textadept] TeXadept

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:37:14 +0200

Hi,

I put a small BibTeX module on GitHub:
http://rgieseke.github.com/ta-bibtex/

It's a modification I used to quickly insert bibtex keys, maybe it
helps someone.

Another question:
Experimenting with TeX-auto-completion of commands I wondered if there is a way
in Adeptsense to have "base level" insertions?
There are functions and fields but can I insert the items from the top
level as well?
I wrote something that is triggerd on pressing backslash and opens a
auto-completion list, but maybe this is possible with adeptsense?

Robert