[textadept] Adeptsense newline behaviour

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 17:08:42 +0200

Hi,

in the CoffeeScript and Python modules I have code to change the indentation
level after a newline[1].
When I have for example autocompletion for document,

if document.title

using the adeptsense auto-completion the indent level of the
next line is increased because the enter key press from the completions list
triggers the keys['\n'] in the module as well. Is there a way to prevent this?

Robert

[1] https://github.com/rgieseke/ta-coffeescript/blob/master/init.lua#L90