Couple of "how do I" questions

From: David Tweed <david.tw....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 08:47:41 +0100

Hi, there's a couple of things that I haven't been able to figure out
about textadept.

1. The scintilla widget "highlights" the current line in grey, but I
can't find anything in themes that looks like a setting for that
colour. (I'd prefer to switch it off entirely, but I'd settle for
being able to change the colour to one that increases rather than
decreases the contrast on the line I'm currently working on.)

2. Once I've used the find functionality, how do I get rid of the find
mini-window? (A second Ctrl-F doesn't remove it.)

If anyone knows the answers to these two questions I'd appreciate knowing.

Many thanks,

--
cheers, dave tweed__________________________
computer vision researcher: david.tw....at.gmail.com