Re: [textadept] Re: TeX lexers

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:01:38 +0200

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 9:09 PM, anton <averbit....at.yandex.ru> wrote:
> ok, I see. I asked because your lexer doesn't contain any rules for
> math
> ($a$, $$a$$, equation environment etc) whereas the usual TA3.8 latex
> lexer
> does contain them. I'm a mathematician and those things are rather
> important for me.
>
> anton

Well, I'm in engineering, we do have some math, too :-) I used the tex
lexer for both Context and LaTeX before and the formulas usually stood
out enough. I experimented a bit with highlighting the current
environment completely, like the current latex lexer does for $...$,
and I find it harder to read because commands aren't highlighted
anymore.
What would you think about styling just the starting/ending blocks differently?
\