Re: TeX lexers

From: anton <averbit....at.yandex.ru>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 08:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

> and I find it harder to read because commands aren't highlighted
> anymore.

That's a good point.

> What would you think about styling just the starting/ending blocks differently?

The right solution in my opinion is to create a lexer that highlights
command also in math mode.
This should presumably be very nontrivial but possible. I'll also give
it some though.

> There would be equation, math, displaymath. Anything else?

Well, $a$,$$a$$, \(a\), \[a\], multline, align, gather, eqnarray (and
with *)
hopefully all.

anton