Re: Textadept 3.8 on Windows XP

From: gummybears <wneimei....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 18:47:12 -0700 (PDT)

I tried that as well, however TextAdept does not have an installer
to register itself with the Windows Registry.

With the "Open with" I don't see the textadept.exe in the list of
programs.

When I select "Choose Program" textadept.exe is also not
in the list of programs.

When I choose "Browse" within the "Open with" dialog box and
select the textadept.exe and check
"Always use the selected program to open this kind of file"
it still does not open the selected file with textadept.exe

BTW I unzipped the textadept.zip file into "C:\Program Files" which is
in my
PATH setting.