Design suggestions

From: anton <averbit....at.yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:55:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hallo MItchell,

I have some suggestions about design of run and keys modules.
I suggest to divide the functionality of run into compiling and
output, and to
shift the output part to the corresponding language modules (i.e. cpp/
init.lua , lua/init.lua and so on) In many cases the user simply wants
a statusbar notification about successful compilation and a detailed
error message only in case of error.

The second suggestion is about keys.lua. IMHO one needs to shift
functions
enclose_in_tag
any_char_mt
toggle_setting
show_recent_file_list
show_style
to other places like html/init.lua for enclose_in_tags,
show_recent_file_list to gui.lua.
I think this will make a clearer design.

My opinion is highly subjective.

anton