Re: [textadept] Key commands in menu

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:31:29 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

I implemented a very basic proof-of-concept of the idea described below.
It is against version 3.6 as this is the last one with the
string-based approach for key commands.
My main problem back then was getting key chains right, but with the
new key commands this might actually be a way to avoid having two
systems to define key short cuts.
There are of course lots of issues with this simple patch (KEYSYMS
shows up, special keys like Tab are not escaped, ...) but just to show
it could work.

Robert