Re: Design suggestions

From: anton <averbit....at.yandex.ru>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 08:28:17 -0700 (PDT)

ok.
I still think that enclose_in_tag should belong to all html related
modules.
I think, one should always prefer cleaner design over ad hoc
optimization.
Anyway, you're the Linus here.

I think a good place for show_style is lexer.lua.
A also think that show_recent_file_list should be in menu.lua
in the form of Recent Files menu entry, with Recent files in submenu..

Once again, only my opinion.

anton

P.S.: I haven't said anything about any_char_mt not because I agree
that
it should be in keys.lua but because I don't have the slightest idea
what this
function does ;)