Re: [textadept] Re: 4.0 Teaser

From: David Tweed <david.tw....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:22:03 +0100

Since you're screenshot shows menus, I'll ask a question: does the
lua->GTK menu mechanism allow the menu's to change as the program
runs? I've found the lua code that sets up the menu's but I can't
immediately see if it's safe to call mulitple times.

(I'm thinking about possibly learning enough to implement emacs-style
"buffer list" menus, rather than always needing to pop up a separate
window to change.)

Many thanks,