[textadept] ta 4.0 changes in hg

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 00:16:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

The 4.0 changes have been pushed to hg and are now available. *You will
need to recompile ta to use the new menu code*. Please see the migration
page[1] on what is new. I have not updated the language modules on
Bitbucket so they will not work properly until you set the correct keys
prefix. See the cpp and lua modules for more information.

Please treat this as "pre-beta". It is highly subject to change until the
beta next month. However, I've been testing and tweaking the code for
about at week now and I'm pretty happy with it. I would appreciate brave
souls to test it and give feedback so that hopefully only one beta will be
necessary before official 4.0. Please let me know of any bugs, duplicate
menu mnemonics, or any egregious errors or omissions.

Unfortunately Mac OSX users cannot compile and test this because I had to
modify some ige-macintegration code and it is vital for stability.

DO NOT hg pull from a production 3.9 ta install because it WILL BREAK.
Only pull latest hg for 4.0 testing.

[1]: http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.Migrating4

mitchell