Re: [textadept] ta 4.0 changes in hg

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:52:05 +0200

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 6:16 AM, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:

> Please treat this as "pre-beta". It is highly subject to change until the
> beta next month. However, I've been testing and tweaking the code for about
> at week now and I'm pretty happy with it. I would appreciate brave souls to
> test it and give feedback so that hopefully only one beta will be necessary
> before official 4.0. Please let me know of any bugs, duplicate menu
> mnemonics, or any egregious errors or omissions.
>
> mitchell

I really like this - makes it so much easier for people new to
Textadept to get started.
A first observation (more thorough testing coming):

The "Filter through" short cut doesn't work on my German keyboard
layout. "|" is inserted using "Alt Gr" plus the key with "|" as the
third symbol. I can insert the char without problems but for a key it
doesn't work. This applies also to Ctrl-[ and Ctrl-{. These short cuts
worked in 3.9 without problems, Ctrl-| as well.

Robert