Re: [textadept] ta 4.0 changes in hg

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:57:33 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

> This is strange because I don't think any key handling code has changed since
> 3.9. Thus any shortcuts that worked then should work in 4.0. The menus don't
> handle accelerators; they just show text.

Actually, I wonder if GDK_MOD5_MASK is Alt Gr on Linux? If so, then it
would be mapped to META. Robert, can you find this out for me if possible?
Uncomment core/keys.lua:220 and you should get the output for each key in
a terminal window. If it is indeed, META, I will set meta to false on
non-OSX platforms to minimize confusion.

mitchell