Get the "Switch Buffer" and the "Snapopen" dialog to remember there last size

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusz....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:14:04 -0400

Hi,

I am using TextAdept more and more because it is awesome! Thank you so much.

I have a slight annoyance that if fixed could really help. So I hope there
is a simple way to make this happen.
Is there any way for the "Switch Buffer" and the "Snapopen" dialog to
remember there last size. I am working on a project that has a fairly deep
path and can't even see the filenames of the files in the "snapopen" dialog.
It would make it slightly better if the snapopen dialog could use the
"Switch Buffer" columns, but I still would love the ability to resize the
dialog and have it remember it's size.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Regards,