Re: [textadept] Get the "Switch Buffer" and the "Snapopen" dialog to remember there last size

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 20:40:01 +0200

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:14 PM, Ryan Pusztai <rpusz....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using TextAdept more and more because it is awesome! Thank you so much.
> I have a slight annoyance that if fixed could really help. So I hope there
> is a simple way to make this happen.
> Is there any way for the "Switch Buffer" and the "Snapopen" dialog to
> remember there last size. I am working on a project that has a fairly deep
> path and can't even see the filenames of the files in the "snapopen" dialog.
> It would make it slightly better if the snapopen dialog could use the
> "Switch Buffer" columns, but I still would love the ability to resize the
> dialog and have it remember it's size.

I use an abbreviation for /home/username/ as "~", see
http://rgieseke.github.com/ta-common/display_filename.html

You could do something similar replacing
/your/very/long/path/to/your/project with a shorter placeholder.
Though if the project itself is deeply nested this would probably not
help so much.

Robert