Re: [textadept] Get the "Switch Buffer" and the "Snapopen" dialog to remember there last size

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:38:04 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Robert,

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011, Robert wrote:

> Mitchell,
> how about having a global option to set the filteredList width?
> You'd accept a patch?

I'm not sure how I feel about the idea. I think it's simple enough to
explicitly pass width and height to the filteredlist. The
default filteredlist size makes no assumptions about data, and neither do
the other dialogs. Giving filteredlist an option for default size means
maybe there should also be default dialog sizes for consistency.

mitchell