Autocomplete / Multiedit patch

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 10:30:52 -0700

After Neil (Scintilla's creator) gave me a hint about replace_target,
I was able to get multiple cursors working with autocomplete. After
applying this patch TA should have auto-completed text added at all
cursor locations instead of just the first one. This will be very
useful when combined with snippets.

I've attached a patch that modifies events.lua to use this new
autocompletion event handler. Modifications to the autocomplete_word
and adeptsense code were necessary to handle the case where
buffer.auto_c_choose_single is set to true, as this causes Scintilla
to skip generating an autocomplete event.

The patch also factors out the process of finding all occurrences of a
word from the highlight_all function and adds a linker flag to the
makefile that allows TA to compile successfully on Fedora 15.