Re: [textadept] Command entry position

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 18:15:53 +0200

Hi Mitchell,

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 5:01 PM, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
[snip]

>> could you make this a default? It would be quite useful when searching
>> and when using the
>> command entry for other purposes.
>
> I will consider making it the default. I am curious what your use case is :)

my main use case is being able to use the status bar to display
additional information when searching (for example search directory
when using ack/grep).
Further points:
- the status bar remains hidden when the command entry is opened and
then one clicks into the editing pane
- when using incremental search, the status bar would be useful
(wrapped search/line numbers)

Robert