Re: [textadept] New to textadept :-)

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 13:00:14 -0700

1. That's a bug. It seems that scala is missing from Textadept's
default mime_types.conf. You can create a file in your .textadept
folder called mime_types.conf with the following contents to work
around this:

%Scala
scala scala

2. I wrote a few lua functions to help with C-style languages. They're
available on the wiki here:
http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.C-style