Re: New to textadept :-)

From: James Keats <james.w.ke....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 13:26:04 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the prompt reply. :-)

On Aug 2, 9:00 pm, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. That's a bug. It seems that scala is missing from Textadept's
> default mime_types.conf. You can create a file in your .textadept
> folder called mime_types.conf with the following contents to work
> around this:
>
> %Scala
> scala scala

Hasn't worked. :-(

> 2. I wrote a few lua functions to help with C-style languages. They're
> available on the wiki here:http://caladbolg.net/textadeptwiki/index.php?n=Main.C-style

Hmmm: "By default Textadept auto-completes { characters with a }. For
the brace indent matching to work you must remove the { character from
the char_matches table of modules/textadept/editing.lua".

But I like autoclosed braces! ;-) :-s

Btw, Scite works well for me and I'm used to it. Is there a way to add
autocomplete/autoclose braces/parenthesis/quotes/etc to scite?