Re: New to textadept :-)

From: James Keats <james.w.ke....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 13:58:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 2, 9:31 pm, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to remember to update those bits of documentation. That comment
> about removing { and } from the auto-close table needs to be removed.
> You should be able to use that script. I'll make sure the script and
> documentation are up-to-date later tonight (pacific time).
>
> The modification to mime_types.conf  worked for me. What
> platform/version are you using?

Ubuntu. But anyway, the mime_types thing didn't work when I put it in
~/.textadept, but when I looked at modules/textadept/mime_types.conf
and added scala there it worked; it now does it automatically. :-)

What is the "commands.lua" file? I can't find it. Is this the same as
the scala.lua file in the lexers directory?

I love this little editor! I wasn't aware of the wiki, and I wasn't