Re: New to textadept :-)

From: James Keats <james.w.ke....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 15:00:42 -0700 (PDT)

With regard to "integrating the compiler into the editor", I wonder if
a client (editor) - server (compiler) design like that of common
lisp's swank-slime for emacs might be an idea. I don't have much
experience in this area, but it could be interesting. I'm going to ask
the folks in the scala group. :-)