Automatic session saving issues

From: Patrick <patrick.mcmor....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 13:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

I think that the session saving is working as designed but I'm finding
it a bit counter intuitive and slightly frustrating as I try to set
saved sessions for doing particular kinds of work. What's happening
is that I put in the time to set up a session and save it. But the
next time I go to use it, its hold the state of when I last used it
rather than when I last saved it. What I was assuming that it would
do is save the session to something like "last_session" instead of
clobbering the one I had set up.

I guess in short, I kind of like having TA open up the way that I
closed it last, but I don't like it clobbering the sessions that I
explicitly saved. I'd rather explicitly save over them if I wanted
them to change.

Is there a way to set up that behavior?