Re: [textadept] Textadept 4.0

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:21:37 -0700

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 2:17 PM, mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net> wrote:
> Textadept will of course continue to be actively developed. (You've probably
> noticed there has been a new release at least once a month going back to
> v2.1 in March 2010.) I have a couple ideas in the pipeline: asynchronous
> spawning of processes and debugging support (for Lua first, then maybe
> C/C++). Please feel free to make additional suggestions.

My only big feature request is for adeptsense and keyboard commands to
be more aware of which lexer is actually being used at the cursor
position. It's a bit awkward for my key commands for the "<" key in
hypertext inserting tags into my embedded javascript.

>  * Fixed split view focus bug with the same buffer in two views.

I think this is one of my favorites. I've been bothered by that for
months if not a year.

Excellent release.