Feature request: intelligently exclude single quote character from AUTOPAIR

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 20:56:10 -0700 (PDT)

I often use Textadept not for code editing but for editing of files in
XML format, most often documentation. Within this documentation I'm
often using the single quote character (') in English to indicate
ownership - e.g. Mitchell's dog. :D When I type the single quote
character here though, it's automatically paired and I need to delete
the second one.

My feature request is that the single quote character only be AUTOPAIR-
ed if the character is not immediately followed by the letter 's'.

The logic behind this might be something like:

(In a-character-has-been-pressed module)
if previous character was a single quote then
  if the current character is "s"
    then insert into the buffer "s"
  else to the standard AUTOPAIR logic

I'm re-evaluating Textadept as my primary editor and if I stick with
it I'll try adding this logic to AUTOPAIR code myself. If someone else