Help! with XML/XHTML tag completion

From: phayz <russelldicken....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2011 23:11:37 -0700 (PDT)

After an absence of many months I am re-evaluating Textadept to see if
it should be my text editor of choice. Last time I was using the XML/
XHTML functions written by Brian (IIRC). I am again starting from
scratch with Textadept version 4.0 on Linux but can't seem to get
things right.

I have followed the instructions in the wiki to the best of my ability
but I'm not getting the two cursors appearing etc. Can anyone please
help? I'm afraid I need instructions at the level you would give a
rock. :(

I swear I'll add this to my personal wiki so that I don't bother