Irritating Behaviour

From: steve donovan <steve.j.dono....at.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 08:17:21 +0200

Hi all,

I don't think this one should be called a bug, but it is perhaps
counter-intuitive.

If you double-click on a error trace in the error pane then you are
taken to that line in the offending file. However, the file is opened
in the _current pane_ using io.open_file. It would be more
appropriate here to first look for an existing view of that file,
which would open it in an existing code view.

First prize is something like 'go to next search item' which is
implemented for search results. Then we can have a hot key to move to
the next error. Of course, TA can't tell whether a process has
returned non-zero, due to limitations with io.popen, so it would have
to be an explicit command.

steve d.