[textadept] Textadept 4.1

From: mitchell <c....at.caladbolg.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:25:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Textadept 4.1 is released from http://textadept.googlecode.com

Bugfixes:
  * Only fold when clicking on fold margin, not any sensitive one.
  * Fixed bug with CALL_TIP_CLICK event disconnect in Adeptsense.
  * Fixed bug with autocomplete and capitalization.

Changes:
  * Handle mouse dwell events DWELL_START and DWELL_END.
  * Rearranged Tools menu slightly.
  * Small API changes[1]. (May require custom key command changes.)
  * Directory is remembered in file chooser dialog after open or save as.
  * Added language-specific context menu support.
  * Added gui.goto_file() for the find and run modules.
  * Use LuaCoco[2] patch for Lua 5.1.4.
  * Use lexer at the caret for key commands and snippets.
  * Updated to Scintilla 2.29.

I am out of town this weekend and forgot to push the latest changes to hg.
I will push them Sunday evening. Sorry for any inconvenience.

[1]: http://groups.google.com/group/textadept/browse_thread/thread/a3d732972f34e6
[2]: http://coco.luajit.org/

mitchell