Theming Dilemma

From: Travis Herrick <tthet....at.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 06:09:25 -1000

I have set all of the styles that I have been able to find and yet I have
some text appearing as bold that I cannot figure out where the style is
coming from. I'm just using what comes with textadept plus my theme (no
language-specific modules or anything). I even went through and set bold =
false for all the styles I'm aware of. Here are the styles I'm setting:

style_nothing
style_char
style_class
style_comment
style_constant
style_definition
style_function
style_keyword
style_number
style_operator
style_string
style_preproc
style_tag
style_type
style_variable
style_whitespace
style_embedded
style_identifier
style_error
style_line_number
style_bracelight
style_bracebad
style_controlchar
style_indentguide
style_calltip
style_default

The offending style is used on the "key" part of xml elements, but it does
appear to inherit the default fore color:
<element key="value" />

I don't mind digging around more, but I'm at a loss as to where to look.
Any guidance would be appreciated.