Re: [textadept] Potential 5.0 Roadmap

From: steve donovan <steve.j.dono....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:37:13 +0200

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Robert <ro....at.web.de> wrote:
> the mailing list, for example a Scintillua lexer for the experimental
> MoonScript language [1][2].

Cool, that should be straightforward to integrate.

Another thing I'd like to contribute (if there's interest) is a lexer
for the Go language (basically C, but uses backticks for raw strings).
 There's a powerful tool called gocode which provides autocompletion
lists for Go on Vim, and it was easy enough to wrap up for SciTE. TA
is more flexible so I should be able to hook directly into the usual
events.

Personally, for me the #1 priority would be tool integration - so that
things work smoothly on all platforms, so that the compile-edit-fix
cycle can be as slick as possible.

steve d.