Re: [textadept] Potential 5.0 Roadmap

From: Robert <ro....at.web.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 16:44:53 +0100

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 4:37 PM, steve donovan
<steve.j.dono....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 3:18 PM, Robert <ro....at.web.de> wrote:
>> the mailing list, for example a Scintillua lexer for the experimental
>> MoonScript language [1][2].
>
> Cool, that should be straightforward to integrate.

Should be possible to just drop the lexer into ~/.textadept/lexers and
assign the .moon extension to it. A fun thing would be a MoonScript
module written in MoonScript, compiled to Lua to work with TA.

> Another thing I'd like to contribute (if there's interest) is a lexer
> for the Go language (basically C, but uses backticks for raw strings).
>  There's a powerful tool called gocode which provides autocompletion
> lists for Go on Vim, and it was easy enough to wrap up for SciTE. TA
> is more flexible so I should be able to hook directly into the usual
> events.

There is a Go lexer (haven't used it):
http://code.google.com/p/scintillua/source/browse/lexers/go.lua

Robert