Re: [textadept] Potential 5.0 Roadmap

From: Nils Nordman <n....at.nordman.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 20:15:36 +0100

Hi,

I like it. Seeing as Lua is a core component, I personally would expect
TextAdept to track its development and always use the latest stable version
(which don't change that often). If TextAdept would fix on 5.1, for how
long would that be the case? Forever? If not, it's just a question of
delaying it, and I'm not sure what the win would be.

I'm also interested to hear about LuaJIT, and would definitely like to see
that as an option if nothing else.

Cheers,

Nils