Modules updated for 5.0 Beta

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 00:25:13 -0800

Greetings,

I've updated my various scripts and language modules on BitBucket for
the Textadept 5 beta. I have a Javascript module, a D module, and
several other scripts in my ta-common repository. Both the javascript
and the D modules depend on code found in the common repository (It
has things such as comment continuation, brace matching, and other
things for curly-brace languages) There's also code for dealing with
XML files in there. (It is shared by both my hypertext and xml
modules, which I have yet to post).

The D module depends on an external program for a lot of its
autocomplete magic. If you get both working together though, you'll
get autocomplete that can almost rival that of an IDE.

https://bitbucket.org/SirAlaran/