Re: [textadept] Modules updated for 5.0 Beta

From: steve donovan <steve.j.dono....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:33:01 +0200

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com> wrote:
> The D module depends on an external program for a lot of its
> autocomplete magic. If you get both working together though, you'll
> get autocomplete that can almost rival that of an IDE.

This strategy would also work for Go, so I'll look at your
implementation. There's a very clever program called gocode
(originally designed for use from Vim) which scans Go code and imports
library definitions; the particular cleverness is that it spawns a
daemon process so that subsequent calls do not have to rescan the
project and the libraries - net result is that it's very fast once
it's up and cooking.

steve d.