Re: [textadept] Modules updated for 5.0 Beta

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 00:42:40 -0800

My code is not clever enough to do caching yet, but it is so fast at
lexing and doing a light parse of the source code and imports that I
haven't bothered. (The implementation is multi-threaded and I've run
it through Callgrind a few times) The bottleneck is still loading its
output into TA. https://bitbucket.org/SirAlaran/dscanner/overview

I still have a few minor bugs in the various adeptsense functions that
I've overridden, so be careful when using the D module as a reference.

If you find any problems with the callStack() function from
cstyle.lua, let me know.