HOW TO change colors of an active line?

From: Leo <slonik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 03:38:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi List,
I am trying to figure out how to change colors of an active line (the
line that contains cursor). In textadept-5.0-beta it has gray
background in both light and dark themes. I would like to be able to
set it to inverted video. In dark theme I would prefer active line to
have white background and dark foreground, in light theme -- black
background and white foreground. Any hints/suggestions are greatly
appreciated! I am running Linux Ubuntu 10.04 x86.

Thanks,
--Leo--