Re: HOW TO change colors of an active line?

From: Leo <slonik....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 03:46:49 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 22, 11:16 am, Robert <ro....at.web.de> wrote:
> you need to copy over the theme's directory to your.textadept/themes
> and edit these lines in the view.lua file:
>
> buffer.caret_fore = 0x808080
> buffer.caret_line_back = 0x333333
>

> I'm not sure if it's possible to have a different foreground color for the caret line and the rest.
>
> Robert

Robert,
thanks for a prompt reply! Changing buffer.caret_line_back does indeed
changes background of the caret line. But modifying buffer.caret_fore
changes the color of the cursor and not of the font. How can I change
the font foreground color in the caret line so that it contrasts well
with the background?

Thanks,
--Leo--