Updated the wiki

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 23:21:22 -0800

I've updated the wiki with the links to my modules on bitbucket.
Copied from the wiki:

D Programming Language -- Works with the Dscanner program to provide
autocomplete for D code.
Javascript -- Provides Adeptsense autocompletion for several DOM
methods and a subset of jQuery.
Python -- Helps to automate indention in Python code
LaTeX -- Snippets for LaTeX markup
XML -- Closes XML tags as you type them. Can automatically close tags
at the cursor position. Contains several XSLT snippets.
Hypertext add-on -- Several of the above XML module's features, plus a
limited implementation of the Zen Coding abbreviation engine. Requires
the official Hypertext module.