Re: Different formatted API

From: Tymur Gubayev <tymur.guba....at.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:42:58 -0800 (PST)

First I implemented it myself, but then found tis fork[1] by Tieske,
and, well, there's a way to do it really easy: change the line 195 in
taglet/standard.lua to

   local currenttagpostfix = '#'

(i.e. the first tag, which is usually the @description, is processed
with that postfix - it means "keep newlines!").

 You will also need my fix to the function no_trim_comment in
util.lua[2]

Tymur

[1] https://github.com/Tieske/luadoc
[2] https://github.com/TymurGubayev/luadoc/commit/9fc7a2f658905ea23d8b9a4bf0ca8e24cf1d0add