Papyrus Module

From: Brian Schott <briancsch....at.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 00:03:26 -0800

Bethesda released the mod tools for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
earlier this week. I've created a Textadept module for the Papyrus
scripting language. The source is hosted at the usual place
(https://bitbucket.org/SirAlaran/ta-papyrus/)

Features:
* Lexer
* Adeptsense-based autocomplete. The autocomplete was taken from the
directions posted on the creation kit wiki for setting up Notepad++.
I've checked in the python script I wrote to do this. I may eventually
extend this so that we can "borrow" NP++ completion information from
other languages as well.
* Module has a keyboard shortcut for automatically closing control
statements like the official Lua module.
* More reliable in combat than the Wabbajack