New module: TextUI

From: Nils Nordman <n....at.nordman.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:56:29 +0100

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of a new module for TextAdept, named
TextUI.

From the README:

TextUI is a module for the TextAdept Editor that allows you to easily create
custom text based interfaces. It enables you to create text based interfaces
using custom, non-lexer based, styling, and offers an easy way of responding
to user input.

You can find the code, along with the README, here:

https://github.com/nilnor/textui

The README contains more information, but for reference you can download an
archived copy of the module here:

https://github.com/nilnor/textui/downloads

And you can access the LDoc documentation here:

http://nilnor.github.com/textui/docs/

Since this module is a library for building text based interfaces on
TextAdept,
it in itself does not contain anything directly useful to directly improve
your
editing experience. I will however post a second announcement for another
module building upon TextUI, which shows it in action.

Cheers,

Nils