Re: [textadept] New module: TextRedux

From: Nils Nordman <n....at.nordman.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 21:21:53 +0100

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM, steve donovan
<steve.j.dono....at.gmail.com>wrote:

> Yeah, basically I would love to switch fully over to TA from SciTE,
> but I have difficulty going from the error list to the _view I was
> editing_. And that's what I do most of the time; I execute scripts,
> compile files, and like to navigate easily to the errors.

At the risk of sounding like I have everything on my TODO, I am planning on
taking over things like the message and error buffer, etc. down the road.
Which will include the easy navigation stuff (and styling). Not sure when I
get around to it though, but if someone else wants to jump in that part
shouldn't be to hard (says I without actually looking into it in depth).

Regards,

--
Nils Nordman <n....at.nordman.org>